Sunday, October 18, 2009

WhT I DoInG Nw? WhT ThInKiNg Nw?

today i find her have a dinner with me
i also don know why i will find her?
she really a nice girl
even we are break but she still treat me as their best fren
i also so happy and so appreciate her
now i see her so happy so relax i also so happy
actually is me too bad can't do well as a BF
i break with her is bcos i had other stupid lover
and
my family member don like their family back ground
not bcos her ( EX )
my grandmom worry about me couple with her (EX)
i just don wan my Grandmom worry me
and
don wan my family member always
talking about her (EX) in front of me
and
i don wan to hurt her so i just make this decision
BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know when i tell her this thing she will very so hurt
but really don how to do already
but all this thing had pass
the thing had pass just let it go
just put it in memory
so i hope we really keep our relationship in bes best fren really
hope u happy forever....

3 comments:

  1. u see me relax only
    actually i juz wan laugh laugh laugh then fast fast finish a day only
    maybe like this will make my life more easy
    many thing u dun know de
    and i wont tell u also
    because it was pass
    i dun wan push u to become my bf
    even tough i love u
    because i know u tired
    i wan u be happy also
    and
    i dun wan make u cant face to ur family member because of me ma
    see~~
    now we are not couple any more
    u feel more relax more happy when face to me
    so i also feel happy like this~
    so its ok lo~
    even tough i feel that u love other before we break
    but tat time i still choose to believe u
    until u say u want break
    haha
    some more
    no need u tell me that i m a nice gal
    i also know i m nice enough
    haha
    kidding
    i hope u happy forever also o~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don know say wht?
    i just can say very sry
    and thk u treat me as ur best best fren
    we just forget the pass
    i know i had hurt u
    i also don know how to make decision
    i just can say very sry very sry

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous???
    haha
    its ok la~
    juz let it go~
    i say already
    what suppose to come,it will come
    what suppose to go, it will go~
    no need say sorry to me~
    and i knw the reason is very good~
    at least u didnt cheat me at the end~
    u tell me all the truth~
    and let me know u more now~
    haha
    be a best best friend is better for both of us~
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete